Last updated: January 01, 2021
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide to Us We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our services, register on our website, fill out a form, upload server banners, request customer support, provide any identifying information or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, or identifying information you choose to provide. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services
When you access or use our services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our services.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in your device memory that helps us to improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our services or emails and to track count visits or understand usage and campaign effectiveness.
For more details about how we collect information, including details about cookies and how to disable them, please see "Your Access to and Control Over Information" below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources In order to provide you with access to the Service, or to provide you with better service in general, we may combine information obtained from other sources (for example, a third-party service whose application you have authorized or used to sign in) and combine that with information we collect through our services.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our services;
- Provide services you request, process payments and to send you related information;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about news and information related to our service;
- Personalize and improve our services; and
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our services.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
We may share personal information about you as follows:
- With third party vendors and other service providers who need access to your information to carry out work on our behalf;
- If we believe disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request;
- To enforce applicable user agreements or policies, including our Terms of Service; and to protect us, our users or the public from harm or illegal activities;
- In connection with any merger, sale of SwapRSGold.com assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
Cookies Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. To delete cookies, simply close your web browser or turn off the computer’s power and the session cookies will be deleted automatically. To delete persistent cookies, you will need to manually delete them through your browser’s setting options. You can disable both session and persistent cookies by adjusting the settings on your web browser. Please note that if you choose to delete or disable cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our services.
Promotional Communications You may opt out of receiving any promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.